Sunday, December 20, 2009

WHAT A DAY.......

So after a few cloudy powder days the sky's cleared and we got some sun. It was epic. We had plenty of fresh pow pow still and plenty of good times. After riding we decided to have a few drinks to celebrate the rad day as it was not supposed to snow that night so we could have a late start. Fair to say we got very loooose. I had to be put in a cab home and woke up to 17cms of fresh snow. it was a rough day riding today but it was all worth it

Not a bad way to start the day


View from the Peak To Peak gondola


Dion, Rowdie and me

The crew


My main man Squizza

Whats up?

This place is rad

even santa was out

Rowdie sucking down some OLDE Brew

The poison

And I am off

ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shirts off

Rowdie AKA WOLVERINE

Yeah boys....I love drinking games


Hot tub time? okay


Man soup

????????



I Love you man....

Captain has set sail...all gone

We drank a bit

Best kids book I have ever read

No comments:

Post a Comment